Sunday, February 16, 2014

Eyecandy Blogger: Anastasia Siantar, Branded Blogger



I love stalking blogger's instagram and checking their blog (well although I'm not blogger expert), looking at people in awesome clothes is such an eyecandy for me. So this time I'll be 'reviewing' (?) or talking about this Indonesian blogger currently live in Paris, Anastasia Siantar. I think for now she's the most famous Indonesian blogger. She had attended quite lots of fashion show, and recognize + recognized by some famous people too. 



Although her style is not really my style, but her style is really really good (duh she's world-class blogger, I think). It's classy, elegant, and doesn't hurt the eye (if you look at @dianarikasari's you'll know what I mean). And her glorious hair! Any colours she tried all look perfect, plus her photoshoot backgrounds are always beautiful too (europe places, have the best backgrounds for photos). I love how she frequently update her blogs, because some blogger can sometimes blog only 2-3 times a month, but she usually blog 2-4 times a week!



The cons is that her fashion is expensive! She's born in a really wealthy family and apparently she can buy whatever she wants, branded items of course. Her life is really enviable, she's like this perfect girl who have everything any girl wants! Money, fame, beauty, love, well.. everything. Because she's rich, she's been around the world! I guess she can literally go anywhere she want, super enviable. 



At first I don't really like her because she sent out "rich-girl-who's-life-too-perfect-too-care-others" aura but then I checked her blog (I heard of her from other blogger before) and like her style. I think she really become a really famous blogger since she went to Paris, when I first heard her name I think she still live in Jakarta. Her blog really stepped up since Paris I guess.. And that's good for her! Her fashion also became better and better from the early years, this few years in Paris she became really classy and really.. awesome? But I guess hair colors really make her stand out more. But then her style have always been good.



Almost of her fashion are branded, especially her bags and shoes. Named it, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Hermes, Louboutin, Chanel, Kenzo, anything. She almost always wore Charlotte Olympia's heels, and I think her Hermes bags. Clothes are random, but from what I remember she usually wears Romwe's.



That's all I can say about Anaz and I'll be reviewing other blogger of my interest! Below are her 2010's fashion.



0 comments:

Post a Comment